Welcome to Alpine Sports Club Inc.
Alpine Sports Club Inc. is a tramping, skiing, mountaineering and outdoor recreation club based in Auckland New Zealand.
The club has over 500 members. It owns 2 Ski lodges on Mt Ruapehu and a very well appointed bush lodge in the Waitakere Ranges, an hours drive from downtown Auckland.
Club activities include:
- Skiing from the club lodges in winter
- Tramping and climbing trips summer & winter
- Alpine Instruction & Ski instruction
- Strong Rock Climbing, Indoor Climbing & Mountaineering Group
- Bushcraft, mountain navigation & trip planning instruction
- Regular weekend and day tramping
- Regular mid week walks & tramps, veteran's activities
- Camping for members & families at Christmas and some holiday weekends
- Sea Kayaking and mountain biking
- Club night presentation & get together each month
- Monthly club magazine with details of activities & contacts
- Family & children's Activities & Trips
- Strong Women's Participation
- Above all, companionship
We cater for all ages, veterans, active young people, midis down to youths. Families are particularly welcome.
For more information and a friendly voice on the phone ring the Membership Contact (Paul) on (09) 521 8374 or email at email@example.com
Alpine Sports Club Inc. wishes to acknowledge the support given to it by The Trusts Charitable Foundation.